Carnevale Party 2014
- Quiz Night in aid of the British Heart Foundation
- OLIMPIADI GIOVENTU ITALIANA 2nd – 4th June 2012
- CSIF raises £1,300 for COSMIC - Children of St Mary's Intensive Care
- Victoria & Giorgia Ferri - Race for Life
- Italian Fashion: GIORGIO ARMANI by Gaby Cardoso
- Orecchiette alla Barese by Gianni Gagnier
- A Tribute to Our Finchley Team Manager - Gaetano Attanasio by Maria Tozzi
- Claudio Baglioni at the Royal Albert Hall by Luigi Moccia
- YOU HAVE A FRIEND REQUEST. CONFIRM OR IGNORE? HMM... by Angelica Alu
- Puglia - History & Geography by Gianni Gagnier
Discovering Italian Routes!
We organise a wide range of events for all the family (as well as some for grown-ups only) on a regular basis.
The emphasis is firmly on fun – with an Italian flavour – and we always try to keep the ticket prices as low as possible.
So what are you waiting for? Get involved!
Check out some of our forthcoming events listed below
Here to help you and your family...
The Italian Medical Charity was formed to give financial help to Italians and those of Italian descent with medical problems and those caring for them.
Since its foundation the Charity has made grants to over 2000 separate cases to those in need of financial help with their medical problems.
Visit the website to find out more: